Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chillin at Lillie's



Beautiful, delicious stouts.

Ok so, once in a while I just want some ham and cheese.

Nick's traditional Irish breakfast.

Look at all that sausage.
Black and White pudding!

Mark's bacon Burger.

I remember before Lillie's opened, I don't remember where I was working (I've had many jobs), but it was still in Union Square. Nick and I used to walk past the windows framed in painted gold marked "Under Construction." We'd peak through our reflections at the bar as it was being built, the red lamps as they were hung. We were waiting.

When it opened, we weren't disappointed, it lived up to its extravagant decor. And, it wasn't overpriced. Their menu is an assortment of miscellaneous traditional and typical European dishes with a few general American dishes thrown in. Bottles of alcohol line the walls behind the bar, displaying their impressive list of beers from all over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment