Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sushi!!!




Have I mentioned how much I love sushi? It's pretty ridiculous, I eat it just about every day. Not the most flattering meal, of course, since I tend to stuff the whole thing into my mouth. I haven't figured out how to eat sushi in pieces. And all the flavours combined are sooo wonderful. I don't think I want to learn how to eat it any other way.

These pictures are from last summer in Astoria park. The second it gets warm enough, Nick and I like to take daily walks around Queens. On that day, we stumbled across a carnival in the Park and decided to stop to eat not twenty feet away. It was very loud, but everything was so blissfully green.

In these pictures, I'm eating the spicy tuna and Nick is delicately consuming a California roll. Nummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment